God's Work of Art







What an absolutely beautiful fall weekend this was. The colors are at their peak and the temperature is summerlike.







It was so much fun to sit out and watch football. All three grandsons won their games and hall had fantastic games. One had an interception, one a touchdown, and one did a fantastic job for the two minutes he played quarterback. That wasn't meant to be sarcastic even though it sounds like it. I would much rather he play safety -not nearly as much pressure.



Grandmothers hearts aren't made to hear anyone complain about her offspring when there is a fumble.







On the way to the game yesterday I passed a tree that took my breath away. The orangish red was so brilliant that no words can describe its beauty. Today on my way to the apple orchard I passed another tree just as brilliant but in a deep yellow gold.







Its hard to believe that anyone can believe this beauty could come about by chance -by a big bang, and not by creation.







Nope, you'll never convince me this awesome is anything other than just another way for God to show me how much he loves me...okay, and you too!








1 comment:

Debby said...

Luanne! Those are just gorgeous pictures. Makes me almost miss fall in Michigan. Nah, I'll just live it through you! Give me the sun and heat every day!